Below is translated with AI so there might be some strange wordings... :)
These are the different steps you go through when performing a snatch:
- Stand slightly wider than hip-width between your feet with a kettlebell in front of you.
- Send the kettlebell powerfully behind with one hand between the legs.
- Stand up in a strong and explosive movement. As a result, your kettlebell starts to travel forward.
- Pull your arm, as if starting a lawnmower, to force your kettlebell into a path closer to your body.
- When your kettlebell reaches head height, let it continue upwards while you tuck your hand and elbow under it.
- Catch with straight arm above head.
The takedown works like this:
- Bring the kettlebell forward.
- Stay upright while the ball falls down. Just as your hand approaches your groin, let your hip drop back.
- Steer the orb so it travels far back, not down.
- Either do more reps, or let the ball swing forward and put it down.